Re: Pango change, first^Wsecond baby step !

At 21:53 22.06.02 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Le Sat, Jun 22, 2002, à 09:04:04PM +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:
There is something wrong with bounding box calculation [1] and
we need to find a way to get on the right pango_context. It
doesn't matter that much on win32 yet (there currently is only
one), but uncontroled mixing of pangox_context, pango_xft_context,
or pango_ft2_context appears as asking for trouble to me.

Indeed. Oh, there is a pango_context_list_families() function ? Wonderful...

I guess (I'll try when you had updated) that this will help a lot my
problems with selecting the right font...

Have just commited something more which helps selecting fonts. Still no
visible differnce though (Layout not properly updated?)

I think we can now at this point resume the 'normal' flow of operation -- if
some details change, like tweaking the parameter lists of the dia_font_*()
functions, that should not lead to unsolvable CVS conflicts.

Can't parse this :-) If we continue to work on it in parallel
some synchronization would be needed, wouldn't it?

        Hans