Re: Pango change, first^Wsecond baby step !

At 19:28 22.06.02 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
At 18:25 22.06.02 +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Sat, Jun 22, 2002, à 04:40:53PM +0200, Hans Breuer a écrit:
Fine with me. It'll probably take me an hour to compile and crash the
current version. Will go online than again.

It crashed at only one place : don't try to g_object_unref unitialized
memory :-)

There is something wrong with bounding box calculation [1] and
we need to find a way to get on the right pango_context. It
doesn't matter that much on win32 yet (there currently is only
one), but uncontroled mixing of pangox_context, pango_xft_context,
or pango_ft2_context appears as asking for trouble to me.

Required patch for win32 attached. Ok to commit ?

2002-06-22  Hans Breuer  <hans breuer org>

        * lib/widget.c : dont use backend specific functions
        to get on the font_families. Including it would mean
        including <windows.h> which breaks due to namespace
        pollutions ...

        * lib/libdia.def : updated externals

        * app/makefile.msc : temporary disabled: -DHAVE_LIBART

Haven't look at the code yet, will now.

Nice work,
        Hans

[1] see attachement

Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to=20