Re: Handle

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 08:35:53PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Hi, i?m working with Dia, could anymone explain me the meaning and use of
Handle type, CreateFunc needs it.
Thanks in advance.

This represents the eight black squares on the sides of an object (visible
when the object is selected). They are used as handles by the GUI to allow
for object move and resizes.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I got the impression, that everything the
user can drag is a handle (usually represented by a small colored
square). Therefore, the endpoints of connections are also handles as
well as the points in the middle of a segment of a zigzag line.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/