Re: segmentation fault :-(

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Adrien Beau wrote:

On Monday 03 June 2002 09:01 PDT, Jan Keirse wrote:

Hy, the patch works, but only partly: as long as I use
courier as font, it is ok, but if I use another font (eg
helvetica), it will continue to use courier.
I get an error message Warning no X font for Helvetica found,
using -*-courier-medium-r-normal-*-%d-*-*-... instead.

Are you sure your fonts are installed correctly on your
system? Do other applications find and use your fonts
without problem?
I've installed them (if they were not instaled by suse)  using
kfontinstaller, they work with all programs I've
used before: the entire koffice suite (kivio too, don't make me use it ;-)
) gimp, sodipodi, abiword, openoffice, scribus,... and that without
problem any problem whatsoever.

Greets,

Jan
--