Re: Need help with dia

Le Mon, Jun 03, 2002, à 07:34:05PM +0200, Micka a écrit:
On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 17:15:53 +0200
Cyrille Chepelov <cyrille chepelov org> wrote:

rm ~/.dia/pluginrc

You are agressive ! He can edit this file, and find lines
that describe loading. It's a simple xml file ...

I don't feel I'm aggressive here. He's corrupted his pluginrc, I give him a
way out.

May be you must implemente something to prevent this
mistake ?

Perhaps.  libxml1 from 0.88.1 and prior will however conspirate badly to
make this pluginrc often corrupted. What *I* use is what I advised him.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.