Re: Fwd: HELP!!!

Le Mon, Jun 03, 2002, à 03:15:31PM +1000, Jake Kula a écrit:

will start, but then it just dissapears).  When I logon as the root (system
admin.), it works perfectly, but when I logon as a user (which is 99% of the
time) it doesn't work.  I have tried uninstalling it and then re-installing
it but the problem just doesn't go away.

as root, try to remove the ./dia directory of your home directory (or chown
it back to your normal uid).

Second time in 24 hours we have trouble with SuSE.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.