Re: dia 0.90.RC3

On Fri, 31 May 2002, Steffen Macke wrote:

I fear that there's more mischief going on.

There's no start menu entry created, just a desktop icon.
(I'm not familiar woth win9x and know nothing about its
registry)

BTW, I think there's another tiny bug for win9x: the
batch file dia.bat contains the following line:

        IF %OS%==Windows_NT goto winnt

which produces a 'Syntax error' message on win9x because %OS%
is undefined (blank). I think it's better to change it to one
of the following forms:

        IF "%OS%"=="Windows_NT" goto winnt
or
        IF A%OS%==AWindows_NT goto winnt

Another question: has anyone tested diaWin for Simplified
Chinese support? I tried 0.90.RC3 under win98. It seems
that Chinese characters are not displayed. Can any one
tell me how to define (or map) the two built-in
Simplified Chinese fonts (BousungEG-Light-GB and
GBZenKai-Medium) under pwin98 (pwin98 is the Simplified
Chinese version of win98)?

LB