Re: Pango, UTF-8 & Latin1

On Wed, 31 Jul 2002, Alejandro Aguilar Sierra wrote:

Maybe this is a silly question, but how can I manage this?
Is it not supposed that Latin1 will be supported until everywhere is
used UTF?

What does the that of that Dia file say?  There should be an encoding
on the very firt line.  Is this a very old file?

Do you mean this line?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

It has it. If I change it to

it works but the accented characters are not displayed either, nor I can
insert new ones from the keyboard.
Regards.

--
Alejandro Aguilar Sierra