Re: converting a DIA file to PNG in Batch

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Basile STARYNKEVITCH wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply.

For information, the following command works to run a Xvbf server to
bypass the bug:

startx "/usr/bin/env DISPLAY=:1 /usr/bin/dia -e $HOME/tmp/foo.png
$HOME/tmp/foo.dia" -- /usr/X11R6/bin/Xvfb :1 -once -nolisten tcp

Thank you!  I've added this to the FAQ for now, till we get the bug fixed.

-Lars