Re: CVS: glib-gettextize, intltool, etc.

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Vance Shipley wrote:
This problem was caused by the following lines in Makefile.am:

#     charconv.c \
#     charconv.h \

CPPFLAGS = \
   $(LIBART_CFLAGS) \
   -DLIBDIR=\"$(libdir)\" \
   -DDATADIR=\"$(pkgdatadir)\"

What ended up in Makefile.in was:

#     charconv.c \
#     charconv.h \
CPPFLAGS = \
   $(LIBART_CFLAGS) \
   -DLIBDIR=\"$(libdir)\" \
   -DDATADIR=\"$(pkgdatadir)\"

And this whole thing is seen as a comment.

I removed the trailing '\' on the hashed out lines and now
the CPPFLAGS show up on the command line.

I'm running FreeBSD 4.6-PRERELEASE with automake-1.5.

Oops.  That's a tricky little one.  I'm cvs'ing it.

-Lars