Re: First offered sheet

 On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Lars Clausen wrote

Alphabetic ordering (current style)
  (pro: easy to search con: no help for personal/frequently used
sheets)
Put personal sheets at top, otherwise alphabetic (v. 0.88.1 style)
  (pro: easy access to own sheets, cons: slightly confusing search,
no
   help for frequently used sheets)
Auto-select the last used sheet
  (pro: simple cons: only helps for one sheet, doesn't consider
diagram)
Auto-select last used sheet or sheet used in diagram
  (pro: better for loading cons: complex, only helps for one sheet)
Put selected sheets at top (MRU ordering)
  (pro: most used sheets easy to find con: list gets confusing if you
use
  many sheets) (Note: Adding a sheet would put it at top)
Small cache of MRU sheets at top
  (pro: quick access to a few sheets, rest still easy to search con:
no
  perfect size for cache, uses extra menu space)

I may have to look into that vote feature of bugzilla:)

I agree with pros and cons. And it is not an urgent issue.

May be another option is to have the possibility of just one preferred
sheet per user (choosable throught preference menu), and of course keep
the alphabetical order.

Loli
email:  loli unsa edu ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net