First offered sheet (was: Testing of current CVS version, Questions about how you use dia for publishing)

On Sunday, 14 Jul 2002, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2002, James Michael DuPont wrote:
I noticed that the UML toolset is not auto-selected when a UML
diagram
is loaded.

There isn't really any such thing as a UML diagram, there are just
diagrams
that happen to have some shapes from the UML sheet.  We could make it
so it
auto-selects if it finds only standard objects and objects from a
single
sheet.  Of course, given that shapes can now be moved between sheets,
that
may not always work.  Also, it would require some extra
infrastructure to
avoid delaying loading by finding the sheet for every object loaded.

In 0.88 version, user's sheets, that is the ones residing user's .dia
directory  were first; from version 0.80 they all appear mixed in
alfabethical order.

I think the old ordering maked sense.

But perhaps  the name of last used sheet could be saved in the diagram
file ....

Loli
email:  loli unsa edu ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net