Re: Visible UML Comments

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Alan Horkan wrote:

We were talking about the UML objects, but if we extend the object menu
mechanism anyway, it could apply to shapes, too.  Though better would
probably be to have a generic way to keep aspectratio (Shift-drag,
perhaps).

There are a few bug reports about having the mouse cursor change for
various reasons.

The behaviour i would expect would that if you pull the boxes on
the centre of the vertical/horizontal side the object would only be
resized vertically/horzintally.

I did expect the diagonal to resize both equally but i am probably just
imagining it as both OpenOffice Draw and PowerPoint allows free resize
from the diagonal corner.

Yes, that is the most common behaviour.  I don't know if there's a common
way to do aspect ratio.

While i am being offtopic... (my bad)
would it be easy to adapt the rounded rectantle in the UML sheet to be a
generic Rounded Rectangle?

The standard box is actually roundable.

should i file either of these in bugizlla for tracking?

Please file something about the aspect ratio, yes.

-Lars