Re: Visible UML Comments

We were talking about the UML objects, but if we extend the object menu
mechanism anyway, it could apply to shapes, too.  Though better would
probably be to have a generic way to keep aspectratio (Shift-drag,
perhaps).

There are a few bug reports about having the mouse cursor change for
various reasons.

The behaviour i would expect would that if you pull the boxes on
the centre of the vertical/horizontal side the object would only be
resized vertically/horzintally.

I did expect the diagonal to resize both equally but i am probably just imagining
it as both OpenOffice Draw and PowerPoint allows free resize from the
diagonal corner.

While i am being offtopic... (my bad)
would it be easy to adapt the rounded rectantle in the UML sheet to be a
generic Rounded Rectangle?

should i file either of these in bugizlla for tracking?

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://matrix.netsoc.tcd.ie/~horkana/dia/