Update of INSTALL and HACKING

Just some random thoughts I came up with whilst looking through
the Dia code again:

Could I humbly propose that the INSTALL file be updated for
0.90 and the current CVS version, to stem the flow of people
asking questions about installation when (e.g.) they don't have
the right versions of libraries/tools etc. (you know, stupid
people like me who use the wrong version of automake!). I'd
take it on myself only I wouldn't know all the requirements, so
I'd suggest one of the maintainers does it.

Also, the HACKING file could do with updating or removing. It's
wildly out-of-date.

Regards,
Andrew.

--