Re: font problem and overly-huge diagram

Le mer, jan 16, 2002, à 09:57:22 -0500, Art Werschulz a écrit:

From where may these be obtained?  I'm running version 4.1.0-3 of
XFree86.  I could give you a list of all the fonts available on our
system, if that would help.

Maybe the Ghostscript fonts package. Add defoma (if available on your
distro) to be sure that these fonts (from GS) are seen by X.

However, when I went to a new document, the A4 choice was selected,
along with "Fit to 1 by 1".  I reset the page size to Letter, but the
scaling was still wrong.  I eventually wound up setting the scaling to
35.2 (this is the value that worked from the UML-demo), and all was
well.

Is there some way to have the Page Setup choices be universal?  Thanks.

You may have to overwrite the "fit to 1 by 1" to have it really taken into
account. If that is the case, please check that this bug still applies to
the CVS version.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.