On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, Thomas Evans wrote:
Does anyone know where the m4 macro AC_PROG_INTLTOOL is defined?
When I run in the head CVS source version of dia I get the
following error:

      ../configure: line 5338: syntax error near unexpected token
./configure: line 5338: `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.12) '

I can comment the AC_PROG_INTLTOOL out of, but then I
can't seem to build the *.sheets in dia/sheets.

It's in the intltool package.

Lars Clausen (| Hårdgrim of Numenor