Re: Re: Re(3): copying dig to MS word

Le Thu, Feb 21, 2002, à 09:24:23PM -0000, sartajsingh a écrit:

I dont understand what technincal terms you people
keep wrirting.

Well, here Alan and I were having a quick exchange on how to improve this
specific point of the user experience. It was not supposed to be something
you could do right now (however, the previous suggestions with respect to
the proper setting of the HOME environment variable ARE definitely valid for
you).

Please fix your mailer, your "Re: Re: RE: Re: " subject lines are really
annoying.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.