Re: Re: Re(3): copying dig to MS word

I dont understand what technincal terms you people
keep wrirting.
sartaj
On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 Cyrille Chepelov wrote :
Le Wed, Feb 20, 2002, à 11:38:59PM +0000, Alan Horkan a
écrit:

BTW where in the code is the home dir set?  i think
Application Data is
the appropriate place to put the .diarc (and on
multiuser windows
%userprofile%/Application Data).  I'd like to _try_
and solve the problem
so that it "just works", unless of course someone
else has followed up on the
other similar suggestions made recently...

I think that dia, even on Win32, just does a getenv()
on HOME.

Beware of not breaking for Windows which don't have
%userprofile% (or even
the notion of %userprofile%...)

      -- Cyrille

--