Re: UML arrowhead orientation bug

Le Fri, Feb 15, 2002, à 10:13:48AM -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:

I'm not sure that auto-routing necessarily involves graphviz algorithms.
I'd have to think a bit about how to do it.

Well, the problem is not hijacking the source code of graphviz, it's in
accidentally re-implementing stol^Wpatented algorithms while doing similar
things. At least, that was the conclusion I had understood of the last time
dia and graphviz were in the same discussion.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.