Export options dialog

I decided to scratch an itch I've had for a while:  Options for exporting.
I was thinking I'd have to add some hook system, but it turns out to work
just fine inside the export plugins.  I changed the PNG plugin to ask for
image size, and that works just fine in the newest CVS.  I made sure to
factorize and comment the code, so anybody who feel like it can fairly
easily add dialogs to other exporters.

-Lars