Re: Re: Re: Re: cant run dia on windows

I have done it in autoexec.bat.will someoone
please give me a correct answer which wil lwork.

On Thu, 07 Feb 2002 Alan Horkan wrote :

if you open a command window and type
set HOME=c:\home
it will only work temporarily

you probably need to add the line
set HOME=c:\home
to autoexec.bat
for it to be permanent

In theory i think
c:\windows\Profiles\username\Application Data\
c:\windows\Application Data\
are where Microsoft expects applications to put this
kind of information
(but if you try that the spaces in the filenames might
cause problems)
i think maybe there are some registry variables dia
could lookup instead
of using the HOME variable from the shell.
I have been meaning to look it up and submit a patch
... but then there
are lots of things i have been meaning to do but never
get around to