if you open a command window and type
set HOME=c:\home
it will only work temporarily

you probably need to add the line
set HOME=c:\home
to autoexec.bat
for it to be permanent

In theory i think
c:\windows\Profiles\username\Application Data\
or
c:\windows\Application Data\
are where Microsoft expects applications to put this kind of information
(but if you try that the spaces in the filenames might cause problems)
i think maybe there are some registry variables dia could lookup instead
of using the HOME variable from the shell.
I have been meaning to look it up and submit a patch ... but then there
are lots of things i have been meaning to do but never get around to

Sincerely
Alan