fonts

I have a similar problem with dia from CVS: couldn't find Helvetica{BoldOblique,Bold} and CourrierOblique. I
know i have the adobe helvetica fonts. Are those differents? If true where to find them?
I also note that when using the X Font Server, dia can't open the "tcp/localhost:7100" socket. Is there a
solution?

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. "
        - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

MaT|TaM
         <mattam netcourrier com & mattam.selfhost.com>