Re: Flexible, modular dia line decoration code

Wow, this looks fantastic. I love the flower-like arrow !

        -- Cyrille
Thanks. With a little thought, we could maybe have relatively easy arrow construction.

Users could create decorations by specifying DecorationProp data or choosing standard props from a list. They could also create 'Repeat' structures by specifying data or choosing standard repeat styles from a list. The standard DecorationProps and Repeats could have parameters specifying angles, symmetry, orientation, scalability, etc...

Dave.