Re: Copy of a .dia directory as an example

There it goes

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002, Dolores Alia de Saravia wrote:

Quite frequently, questions about how to extend Dia come to the
list.

I think a copy of a .dia  directory could help people.

I offer "my .dia directory" with just 1 sheet with several shapes,
each one of them quite  simple. In the whole, many different svg
capabilities are used: line, polyline, path, rectangle, ellipse,
text;
textbox is also used ; and there is  even a shape which belongs to
the
UML sheet. The initial preparation of the sheet was "by hand", but
now, sheets and objects menu has also been used.

Sounds like a good example, but where is it?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| Hårdgrim of
Numenor