Re: How can we include implementation in DIA

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, James Michael DuPont wrote:

generated to be compileable by a java compiler. So for methods
that return  int, I have to include at least one line that says
"return 0;" and the same for boolean or others.

Is this possible with dia 0.90?

Dia outputs XML.
this is parsed by dia2code,
the dia2code programm is pretty cleanly written,
it should not be a big problem to extend it if it does not do what you
need.

mike

Actually, I did modify dia2code a little to my liking, but here's
the part of dia2code which has to do with dia and is the subject
of my question.

    if ( umlo->key.implementation != NULL ) {
        fprintf(outfile, "%s\n", umlo->key.implementation);
    }

So, is there a way with dia to set the "key.implementation"
variable in dia2code. I'm not too well versed with xml, but I'm
guessing it has something to do with dia creating an attribute
called "implementation".

So does dia support this? If so how?

I'm sorry if my question doesn't make sense or its an RTFM
question.

John