Re: How can we include implementation in DIA

--- olm-dia-list hekiat com wrote:
Hello,

I've a pretty complex class diagram in Dia.  Now I'd like to
put a few lines in some methods of classes which return non-void.

I use dia2code to generate my code and I would like for the code
generated to be compileable by a java compiler. So for methods
that return  int, I have to include at least one line that says
"return 0;" and the same for boolean or others.

Is this possible with dia 0.90?

Dia outputs XML.
this is parsed by dia2code,
the dia2code programm is pretty cleanly written,
it should not be a big problem to extend it if it does not do what you
need.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont