Re: new user question

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Alan Horkan wrote:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002, Andrew Ferrier wrote:

Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:22:57 +0100 (BST)
From: Andrew Ferrier <andrew junk new-destiny co uk>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: new user question
Is there any way you can turn off HTML email?  it really gets
up my nose and generally annoys me.

Yeah, use Pine :)

I already use Pine (am trying to configure mutt nicely and then start
using it instead or maybe i will try Evolution).
But there is probably some hidden option buried somewhere in Micrsofts
prodcuts that allows you to turn of the HTML.   I will really have to put
together a tutorial on how to turn off HTML in various mailers, i am
always asking people to do it.

Here's one such:
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/plaintext.html

-Lars