RE: WIN32 compilation, the spirit of GNU software.

Rob,
you are right that it is a big burden on the developer to create
derived works under the GPL according to the rules. That is why they
are ignored.

You can also drive without a seat belt where it is against the law.
But when you hit a tree, you wish you did not.

My opinion does not really matter at all, now does it?

I just pointed out a problem: I bet Hans realized that there could be a
bit a truth in it, and that is why he did what he did, in my opinion.

You would just ban me from the list and ignore me if you really thought
I was %100 wrong!

But the actions of hans show you the wisdom in keeping your sources
clean. If everyone played by the rules, there would not be this problem
at all.

mike