Re: "crash due to a fatal error"

I can create a patch and send it to you, but you'll
definitely have to work through it, but it should be easy.

Yes, please.  It's good to have those places identified.

Ok, enclosed. It's certainly far not complete a list of such places, but
with it it should be easy enough to extend it.

Ideally, as I said before, I would like to see defaults set in a config
file AND be dynamically modifiable at run-time, e.g. with a fall-down
list of font-sizes, line-widths, fonts, etc. - as is done in most
text-processors, or selectable from preferences dialog.

For some objects, the line width selector in the toolbox determines the
line width.  This should be used by more objects.

BUT - would be nice to have (along with per-object settings) a possibility
to set these parameters globally.

Guennadi
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.
DSA Daten- und Systemtechnik GmbH