Re: Default linewidths, arrowsizes, fontheights

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
Ok, it's all in lib/attributes.c... Can't (and shouldn't) we have them in
diarc?

Possibly...

Also, the "trace" I reported before is visible only when using large
scaling factors (starting with 283%) and is left by any "thich" object.

This is an object-by-object problem of whether they calculate their
bounding boxes right.  I see some flowchart objects that don't include
their corners right, for instance.

And, ohh, you can't change line widths of UML object-lines / errows...

Durn hard-coded UML things.  Any takers for this (look to flowchart objects
to see how it's done).

-Lars