Re: Zoom combo box?

On Tuesday, April 23, 2002, at 09:00 PM, Lars Clausen wrote:

Now that we're talking about the bottom of the display, do anybody have
strong feelings about the zoom combobox? It's not currently as functional as it could be (Sodipodi gets it right), but it could also just be replaced
with a label.  Or a button with a pop-up menu like the Zoom menu.  It
certainly needs fixing, one way or the other.

-Lars

I like the way PhotoShop does this ( I think GIMP does it similarly)
it's a slider between buttons for - (zoom out) on the left, + (zoom in) on the right.
Very easy to use, especially with the overview window.

Russell Holt
holtrf mac com