Re: FAQ update

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Carol Farlow Lerche wrote:
Would the dia powers-that-be be interested in a FAQ update based on
scrutinizing the archive of the mailing list?  As a Dia-list gnome org
lurker, I notice that some questions are "frequently asked" but may
not be in the FAQ.  (Yes, I'm volunteering to do this.)

That would be wonderful.  Note that the FAQ is written using a special Perl
script, to make the index at the top.  Check out dia-web from Gnome CVS to
get it (or just take the source file at
<URL:http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause/tmp/faq.src>[1], if you don't want to
deal with CVS).

-Lars

[1] Why won't Bonsai allow me to just get the file as raw ASCII?  Dammit!