Re: Feature Request: UML::ActiveClass

Le Thu, Apr 11, 2002, à 12:25:15PM +0200, Torben H. Nielsen a écrit:

"An active object is an object what owns a process or thread and can
initiate control activity. An active class is a class whose instances are
active objects."

So, we have the former in dia, but not the latter. Shouldn't be too hard to
implement, could be an interesting "dia rookie hacker" subject...

Unfortunately, I don't have the time for the moment. Any taker ?

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion !

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.