Re: postscript export and ISO-8859-2 encoding

On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Jacek [iso-8859-2] Pop³awski wrote:

I searched this mailing list archive and groups.google.com, but failed. Is it
any solution for my problem?

Someone else will tell you why it is not working (I guess
it is gnome-print fault, not dia's). I have simple solutions.

I use pstricks in TeX - the graphics quality is lower but math formulas
are top quality then.

The other solution is to fix the PostScript export pluging. It should not
be hard I am just too short on time to do it. What is needed is described
on Juliusz  Chroboczek's  (ogonkify author) webpage:
http://www.agh.edu.pl/ogonki/ogonkiPS/ogonkiPS.html

It's in Polish but I guess it shouldn't be a problem for you. :)

Jacek