postscript export and ISO-8859-2 encoding

Hello dia people!

Dia is very useful for me, but I have problem with encoding. I need to use
ISO-8859-2 letters on my diagrams. On screen everything is OK, but when I
export diagram to postscript - my native characters are broken.
I found easy solution - export diagram to PNG, then convert PNG to PS. The
problem is: quality. It doesn't look so good as pure postscript.

I searched this mailing list archive and groups.google.com, but failed. Is it
any solution for my problem?

--
decopter - free SDL/OpenGL simulator under heavy development
download it from http://decopter.sourceforge.net