=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_R=E9f._:_Re:_ERD?=

---------------------- Envoyée par Yves Guérin/CUSM/Reg06/SSSS le 2002-04-08
09:13 ---------------------------

Andrew S Halper <ashalper acm org> le 2002-04-05 19:09:35

Pour :    Yves Guérin/CUSM/Reg06/SSSS SSSS
cc :

Objet :   Re: Réf. : Re: ERD

On 2002.04.05 10:11 yves guerin muhc mcgill ca wrote:

Thank you for your help, because I try to code a software to do the
mapping from
the Dia ER diagram to generate a sql script for PostgreSQL.

There is a plug-in to generate very basic SQL/92 from a UML diagram.
Unfortunately I never packaged it so you'd need to compile it from
source.  I didn't make one for the ER sheet because the Dia ER
internals are much more complex than the UML object for this purpose.
The tarball is attached.

Andy