Re: Zoom in on UML Packages

I would be interested in your code snippets.  If you have any ideas on this
that I may be able to assist with please let me know.  A generic document
link for all objects would be a handy feature.

I'll start digging back into the code, though, along with the current
CVS version of Dia, to see what my options are these days. I could also
give code snippets to anyone who was interested in seeing how my
(admittedly weak) implementation worked.