features

I joined this list to ask about these features for Dia:

* beziergon:  in the middle click menu or anywhere else- there seems
        to be no way to convert a segment to a line (instead of a
curve).
        The usual symmetric, smooth and cusp commands are there- but
        there is no way to apply them to more than one node at a time.
        It would be nice to be able to apply such an change to a subset
        of the nodes in a path.

        I didnt see a way to convert a beziergon to a bezierline (and
        vice versa).

        There is no way to create rings (holes in a beziergon) For
        example there is no way to create a donut-like shape.

        The Filling options were limited. There are no Alpha, pattern,
        gradient, etc filling options. Also (this is the gnome color
        picker's fault- trying to pick a 0-255 rgb (value rather than a
        1-100 value) fails).

* scale:
        I saw no way to specify an arbitrary scale; For example if I
        wanted to make a map diagram it would be nice to have a mile
        scale and a distance finder tool.

Am I mistaken about the lack of these features? If not I was wondering
about the feasability of them, and their possible planned inclusion...