Dia-file with problems...

Hi people,

I have a quite complex architecture modeled with dia and at one
point I noticed that dia is not showing the right sizes anymore; the
vertical and horizontal beam are very small and not accurate (even
if the position I am is in the middle of the diagram, it shows that
I would be in the top left corner). If I click on the arrows up and
left, I move up and left too; but the beam isn't moving.

In the Page Setup-Menu, I also can not set a scale; the value in
there is "nan" and there is no way to change it; what does this mean?

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |