Re: function to resize a UML class object's extent?

On 2001.11.30 04:10 Cyrille Chepelov wrote:

Yes, it's sad. I'm moving in mid-december, that should help me save almost
2.5 wasted hours daily (!), I hope I can reclaim some of them to resume
coding at home (but this is only hope at this point, not promises).

There are commuters in France? (!)

Would it be preferable for me to 1) write some fiendish electric Frankenstein of
StdProp and the older interface in my plug-in, or 2) attempt to write the UML
StdProp bits that I need?

I'll admit that most of the StdProp C-as-OOL code I've seen is at a level of C
technical proficiency that is beyond me, but on the other hand, I do an
abundance spare time, and could probably make a decent try at it eventually.

Andy