Re: function to resize a UML class object's extent?

Le jeu, nov 29, 2001, à 12:53:50 +0100, Daniel Sjölie a écrit:

I've been having a problem that seems it might be related to this...
When looking at the same uml-diagram on two different xservers it looks
ok on one and the text overflows as described here on the other - even
though dia is run from the same computer! Kinda strange methinks... :)
It seems the strings are (about?) the same size but that the boxes
thinks they are smaller when dia is displaying (remotely) on the second
xserver - all lines connected to the boxes are ending in mid-air until I
click (focus) the boxes...

Oh, but... I'm in my 22 ! <kicking the ball/>
This is font_string_width() which miscalculates the width. The Freetype stuff
was supposed to help fixing this, but it's not finished.
The Windows port is especially easily hit by this problem, and IIRC there is
a bug report recorded in the GNOME Bugzilla.
I've got no clue how to make that work correctly, sorry (and I wish it was).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.