Re: function to resize a UML class object's extent?

On 2001-11-29 07:18:27, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le jeu, nov 29, 2001, à 07:00:46 +0100, Cyrille Chepelov a écrit:

after which I said "Chepelov!" in the way Jerry used to say "Newman!" on
Seinfeld.

Uh-oh...

(trying to sync). Which object is concerned with the problem ?
                      ^^^
Whoops, never mind !

There is nothing in umlclass_update_data() which relate the width of the
text strings to elem->width, is it ? Hmm. OK, perhaps
umlclass_calculate_data misses one or two strings ? Or perhaps it isn't
called frequently enough ?

I wish I had time to complete the stdpropisation of UMLclass.

I've been having a problem that seems it might be related to this...
When looking at the same uml-diagram on two different xservers it looks
ok on one and the text overflows as described here on the other - even
though dia is run from the same computer! Kinda strange methinks... :)
It seems the strings are (about?) the same size but that the boxes
thinks they are smaller when dia is displaying (remotely) on the second
xserver - all lines connected to the boxes are ending in mid-air until I
click (focus) the boxes...

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)