Re: PS tricks & dia export

Hello,

I don't know how to fix this but I am using teTeX with pstricks as ships
with Red Hat 7.1 and find that when I export all labels appear shifted
to the left. Also, the diagram seems to end up having extra white space
on the left which makes it impossible to center the pstricks image.
I am running dia-0.86-4. I run the pstricks output by \including{} it
in a latex2e file and uncommenting the following three lines (because if
I don't then it doesn't work):

\newcommand{\setlinejoinmode}[1]{}
\newcommand{\setlinecaps}[1]{}
\newcommand{\setfont}[2]{}

The PSTricks that comes with teTeX is from May 3, 1999 as the file
/usr/share/texmf/doc/generic/pstricks/VERSIONS shows. Is this old?
As it turns out as of today the latest version on CTAN is dated
(February 21, 2001). Perhaps I will notify the teTeX maintainer
with a request to update the package in the distro and upgrade
pstricks on my own box and see what happens.

Thanks,

Neil