Re: Compiling Dia

On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Matthew mailme org wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: dia-list-admin gnome org [mailto:dia-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of Lars Clausen
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2001 1:08 AM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Compiling Dia
Looks like you're missing the development packages for GTK and Libart.
You're not saying which system this is on, so I can't tell the exact
names.

      ah, Sorry, running Red Hat 7.1 with automake 1.5, autoconf 2.13,
libtool 1.4 and gettext 0.10.40. These seem to satisfy. The only things
I've done were to cvs down the source and update those packages? Possibly
development packages as you mentioned. I haven't done anything with
that. What are they?  Nor have I made any adjustments to the aclocal.m4 ?
I'm not sure what to do with this though its mentioned when running
autogen.sh

You should install the development packages listed in the FAQ at
<http://www.lysator.liu.se/~alla/dia/dia.html> (gtk+-devel etc).  Otherwise
you don't have the right macro packages, include files and other stuff
necessary to compile Dia.

-Lars