Re: need help with missing header files

At 22:59 23.11.01 +0100, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
"Andrew S . Halper" <ashalper acm org> writes:

Is this because I need to apply the patch for the new diagram tree stuff?
[...]

hi, i've checked the cvs tree today and, apparently, the following
files are missing:

- diagram_tree_menu.[ch]
- diagram_tree_menu_windows.[ch]

they are contained in the patch i submitted a few days ago, so i guess
they slipped off when the patch was applied to the cvs tree... hans?
:-)
Oops. Fixed now.

        Hans