Re: Chapin Charts with Dia?

On Mon, 28 May 2001, Jamin Collins wrote:

Does anyone know if there are Chapin Chart symbols for Dia?  A good example
of chapin charts, for those that may not be familiar with them, can be found
at http://www.open.org/~prslkg/sy_chap.htm.  Or perhaps someone here knows
of another tool for creating these charts?

Jamin W. Collins

Well... not yet. But I'll need to implement this feature as part of my
diploma thesis (and why not implement it into the chart editor of
choice ;). I have already had a glance at the code, but have not found
yet a point to start.

Anybody? Help? ;)

cu Andre
--
Pascal is a language for children wanting to be naughty. -- Unknown