Warning before exporting

Hi,

I'm a somewhat new Dia user on Unix (Sun).  I recently lost a a lot of work I
did on a diagram because I thought I was saving it by typing Meta-s (common in
other applications), instead of the correct CTL-s.  Dia doesn't complain about
Meta-s. (As far as I can see, it does nothing.)

While working on it, I exported the diagram a number of times to EPS.  I think
the problem I had would have been prevented if Dia warned about an unsaved file
before letting you export it.

                                Kostas