Re: Documentation?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Robert Konigsberg wrote:

So the documentation website is down, how can I get access to it?
Particularly, can I find out about the file format short of reading
the code or generating examples?

The file format is gzipped XML, so it's really easy to figure out.  The DTD
is in doc/diagram.dtd.  I think that's the best we have right now.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause) | Hårdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I    | Retainer of Sir Kegg